this has to be one of the top images i've ever ever ever seen! maybe except for the opening shot of the whole, newly created Miner-Sparks family... i Just have to say what a most fortunate young man Charlie is to have Amanda and Chris for his parents; I had those mom-tears when I heard Chris say "y'know, i just wanna go home and hold him-- it's like lookin into the face of God..." Amen, brother, amen.
this has to be one of the top images i've ever ever ever seen! maybe except for the opening shot of the whole, newly created Miner-Sparks family... i Just have to say what a most fortunate young man Charlie is to have Amanda and Chris for his parents; I had those mom-tears when I heard Chris say "y'know, i just wanna go home and hold him-- it's like lookin into the face of God..." Amen, brother, amen.
ReplyDelete